Monday 27 May 2013

Dan Brown's inferno review

ISBN:-0385537859 (ISBN13: 9780385537858)
edition language English
original title Inferno (Robert Langdon, #4)
series Robert Langdon #4
characters Robert Langdon , Sienna Brooks
Setting:-İstanbul (Turkey)
Florence (Italy)

My review and synopsis:-

Lately I got my hands on inferno by Dan Brown
Like previous novels it is based on one of the master piece this time Dante's inferno
Novel starts with someone jumping to his death and we saw Robert waking up in a hospital and suffering from amnesia and he doesn't know what he is doing in Florence and how he got there and then the adventure starts from Florence to Venice and then in the Istanbul
As always there are symbols with deceiving hints there are too much twists in the novel I think more than from the previous novels I won't disclose the plot more because I don't want to spoil the suspense of the novel
As far as characterisation is concerned there is justice done but there are only two main characters
Other characters have only small roles but justifying
On literary level it doesn't have much to offer it simply is just an adventure level but as I'm a fan of the series I love the novel it keeps ne busy with it's twists after every few pages
I'll give the novel 4 out 5 but honestly this novel is for only the fan of this series if you're looking for some literary work then don't bother yourself by reading it

No comments:

Post a Comment